Portmaster has full IPv6 support.
If you plan to use only IPv6 without IPv4, you’ll need to configure IPv6 DNS Servers with the DNS Configuration Guide.
- Disabling IPv6 on the system is currently not supported on Windows, as the Portmaster Kernel Driver will try to interact with the IPv6 network stack.
- You can block all IPv6 connections instead.
- You can disable IPv6 in the network stack and restart Portmaster.
- If Portmaster detects no IPv6 addresses at all, it will disable IPv6 integration.
- Careful: DO NOT enable IPv6 again without also restarting Portmaster! You will NOT be protected!
In order to block all IPv6 connections, just add
Block ::/0 to both Outgoing Rules and Incoming Rules.